Russian revolution russian revolution two revolutions in 1917 the first of which in february march new style overthrew the imperial government and the second of which in october november placed the bolsheviks in power leading to the creation of the soviet union learn more about the russian revolution in this article. In 1917 two revolutions completely changed the fabric of russia first the february russian revolution toppled the russian monarchy and established a provisional government then in october a second russian revolution placed the bolsheviks as the leaders of russia resulting in the creation of the worlds first communist country
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.